Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by gunchamp
The jews and muslim fighters can kill eachother all day and all night. I could give a chit. Any of you who support slaughtering innocent women and children are heartless c ocksuckers
gunchamp: I had a friend, now deceased who was a draftee sent to Korea when that war was hot. He told me how the enemy North Koreans or Chinese would force crowds of civilians ahead of them as human shields in an attempt to run our side out of ammo. He said he and his fellow U.S. soldiers shot them down in droves and they were very thinly clad in brutally cold weather. He finally late in life got some psychiatric help from the VA. He told me of years of guilt and nightmares over what happened.

I doubt anybody here feels good about what is going on over there but what do you do when killers hide behind their women and children after they kill your women and children.

And as others have pointed out the civilians elected or at least allowed that government. It is a terrible and sad situation.
Your post is something i fully understand and is well stated. I know war is literal hell. War will kill many innocent. Every war has. My only point is to the ones who are cheering on the killing of innocent women and children. They should take a long hard look in the mirror and understand they have the joy of killing children in common with the demonrats. Maybe that will get through