Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have no expectation of reaching you.
Originally Posted by antlers
From what we’ve all seen here in these types of threads over the years where you’ve been posting your made-up Hebrew Roots Movement psychobabble, you haven’t reached anybody.
Originally Posted by Hastings
We never know the ships a lighthouse has saved, or the vehicles saved by a bridge out sign. Likewise we don't know who is reading and reexamining or examining for the first time. You just don't know. For the dozen vociferous defenders of Paul's new doctrine there may be a hundred quietly to themselves saying "hey, wait a minute". No less a scholar than President Thomas Jefferson figured Paul out and threw him in the trash for "corrupting the doctrine of Jesus".
Reading comprehension. It’s a thing. And not a single person…not one…who professes to hold Christian beliefs ~ in all of these years on all of these kinda threads ~ has agreed with you on your made-up Hebrew Roots psychobabble.
On achievement tests in the various schools I attended my reading comprehension scores were at least in the 98th percentile. I can read and comprehend. I comprehend what Paul says. That is, if he really wrote all that stuff attributed to him. Which I doubt.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer