Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Some of the folks on here are parroting the sermons being spewed by mullahs all over the islamic world.

The arabs are slow learners and continue to get curb stomped by a tiny nation that shares far more of our values than do the goat rapers.

Hate them or not you have to admit those jews are tough, smart and determined.

YMMV LOL

mike r

False on several layers

That is a broad statement totally unsupported by fact. When you cut that check to the IRS where do you get to say how/where it is spent? What was your sentiment on 9/11?

I was pretty sure it was not the jews or the cia that killed our civilians.

YMMV

mike r

. The “curb stomping” is via weapons systems supplied by whom?

There are lots of Jews that don’t live in isreal. Lumping them all into a single unit might be a stretch. Talk about broad statements …..

As to whether a Jew or Jews were involved in planning and executing 911 who’s to say? As to the cia’s involvement in 911 jury is out and the truth will not come out in either of our lifetimes. One word is all it takes to take the wind out of the sails of any of the isreal first fanbois Epstein.

I get to say how/where my tax money that is extorted from me at gunpoint in the election booth.

Unfortunately a lot of folks are cool with spending other people’s money on cuckraine and isreal and many other evil avenues.
Spot on!!