Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I guess maybe I should recognize that Israel is the bloodthirsty aggressor they are just based on the history of beheadings, their jihads, and their history of empire building and unprovoked attacks against their neighbors. But worst of all, their self defense from those who would commit genocide against them is indeed necessarily genocidal. Were they a civilized nation they'd allow the Arab world to annihilate them.
You have a big blank spot in your knowledge of history, and it's right where those who control popular knowledge of history have decided to leave there for you.

Again, you try to steer me off onto a tangent for an argument in which I'm not willing to engage you.

I guess maybe I should recognize that Israel is the bloodthirsty aggressor they are just based on the history of beheadings, their jihads, and their history of empire building and unprovoked attacks against their neighbors. But worst of all, their self defense from those who would commit genocide against them is indeed necessarily genocidal. Were they a civilized nation they'd allow the Arab world to annihilate them.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.