Iirc it was the Emperor Tiberius who renamed Judea (aka Israel) after the second Jewish revolt around 130AD. He called it Palestina as his retribution for the Jewish uprising. It seems that everyone who is applying the “logic” that Israel never existed until the 20th century has never read the Bible and never studied history in even a superficial way.

I understand the emotions that are injected into these discussions but I don’t understand the total ignorance that’s injected into them. To deny that Israel and Israelis didn’t exist as a state until the 20th century requires one to ignore history, deny the truth and pull bullshit out of their ass to support their make-believe stories.

The religion of peace aka Islam is a new invention when compared to the Jewish and Christian religions. That FACT is too often ignored by the supporters of the Islamic scum. There’s so much revisionist bullshit when this issue is discussed and far too much ignorance which requires the listener to suspend truth, facts, history and reality in order to arrive at the conclusion that Israel is the new kid on the block and the raghead goatfuckers are peaceful people who are simply misunderstood. The goatfuckers are the victims and anyone who doesn’t buy into that is a Jew-lover. I try to not get too involved in these discussions because with the amount of ignorance that prevails in them one walk away from them realizing that even reasonably intelligent people can be retards!

I only care about this most recent war in Gaza insofar as I DON’T want American taxpayers footing the bill for every war in every far flung corner of of every sh.it hole around the world!

It’s troubling to see the number of radical Islamic supporters here. I get a good laugh out of the feigned indignation of those who support radical Islam from the comfort of their recliner. They’re so concerned about their brothers and sisters in Gaza and they aren’t afraid to express their feelings with harshly worded replies….the grand total of their massive support is only evident when you tally their post count on the subject. 😂 It’s really simple…..there was a ceasefire up and until the goatfuckers broke it on October 7. Everyone has the right to self defense and Israel is exercising that right, don’t like it?…toofuckingbad, go to Gaza and join the Muslim brotherhood, I’m sure they’ll welcome you with their open arms of civility. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~