I am curious just how many of the more vocal members on this topic have actually been to the Middle East and seen how things are done and how they act and handle things. My bet is not one of the loudest members have been there but here you are squawking like you know what the hell is going on.

I have been to Israel, Egypt, Djibouti, Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, the UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq and maybe a few more that escape me. The entire Middle East is a tinder box and is always right on the verge of exploding and that is not the fault of Israel but rather the Muslim nations who have been fighting among themselves for well over 1000 years. If any of you "geniuses" ever look at a map you will see that Israel is surrounded by enemies and they do have the distinction of being attacked by multiple nations at the same time in 1967 when they stood alone and had to fight it out. Israel knows that showing one moment of weakness would be devastating because the wolves are always at their door and not one of you cowards have ever had to live like that.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!