Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BCBH
I'm unintelligent but you believe something happened based on the outlandish claims made by ghetto dwelling people who continue to make outlandish claims to this day and photographs taken behind Russian lines. Those claims I listed were used during the trials after WW2. These are accounts fabricated by people who wanted Germany to pay for kicking their subversive asses out. Did civilians die during WW2, yes, of course. Were jews systematically killed to the tune of 6 million (that number wasnt the original # claimed btw) by Hitler? No, would have been impossible given the circumstances of what Germany was facing at the time. There's no way you can make 6m people disappear without a trace in a few years whiles fighting a war on 2 fronts. I believe typhus is what the work camps and prisons were dealing with due to supply lines being taken out by the allied forces, not crazy contraptions intended for mass executions.

It's a damn lie and a blood libel against Europeans and people of European descent. It's about damn time that people tell them to stop beating us over the head with this lie while they destroy western civilization.
Well said.

Sieg heil!