Originally Posted by TwoTall
Book of genesis Abraham and his wife Sarah can’t get pregnant,so Sarah has an idea for her husband to marry her helper girl from Egypt named Hagar. So Abraham does. Hagar gets pregnant and has Ishmael. Not sure God cares to much for this polygamy and marrying a foreigner. Hagar is not Jewish and bring an evil spirt into their house which is called Hamas. Then God let’s Sarah get pregnant when she is 80 some years old gives birth to Isaac. Things get worse and they kick Hagar and Ishmael out because of the Evil hamas spirt in her and her son. Isaac offspring become the 12 tribes of Israel and Ishmael s offspring become the 12 tribes of Islam. Hamas means evil spirit. Isaac and his parents Abraham and Sarah have the Holy Spirit.
Every time their is killing of babies in the Bible during Moses time and Jesus time it is the hamas spirit. Demons don’t die this is the same hamas spirit 4000 years later killing kids. I am no expert by any means and I could have some of this wrong I don’t have a Bible in front of me and please correct me.
Also interesting in the book of Judges about Gideon looks like the same war in the same place that just happen here in the Gaza Strip. Happened in the book of Judges. I just recently heard a preacher talking about all of this.
Sounds like bullshit.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?