Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t give a damn what happened to the Jews 80 years ago. I’m not responsible and almost no one alive today is responsible in the slightest way. I feel no guilt and owe them nothing.

As for Gaza, whatever the truth is about what is being done there now, it’s being done with our weapons and our money. So, if Israel is wantonly killing civilians we are to blame and we are responsible. It would stop today if we said for it to stop.

I don’t really care about the right or wrong of it all. Whatever they want to do, they should have to do it without my tax dollars and weapons my tax dollars bought. So, in that respect phuque the Jews. They should pay their own way like anyone else.

probably a pretty good argument about a huge number of American deaths from wars in the middle east due to our unconditional support of Israel too

so when people say they don't care what goes on over there, do they care about how it affects us here?

Israel is the most worthless “ally” ever. They provide nothing. We don’t/can’t use them in any of our ventures in the Middle East for fear of provoking our other “allies” in the region. They have no oil. Their military and economy is almost completely dependent upon us. We are hated for the things they do. They are sither our complete client state or we are theirs. But we are not “allies”.

yep..well, they don't mind spying on us while our Senators give them billions in aid.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings