Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Japlvr
That isn't what I asked. All I'm saying is that I believe that benchrest competition takes a more precise rifle and a more reliable, repeatable optic to be competitive. Correct me if I'm wrong but PRS does not measure groups to the 4th decimal point. That is PRECISISION!

You don't shoot benchrest.

You don't shoot PRS/NRL.

You don't hunt in any manner that would require any but the cheapest optic.

You DO run your mouth about things which you have zero experience and you get extra retard points for enhancing your spelling error in CAPS.

Face it, you know for a fact that benchrest shooting is more precise than PRS. But you will never admit it. Why, because your famed brand of optic can't compete. And since your financial endeavors lie with Leupold you must build them up. Facts are facts and Leupold is NOT the "top dog" any longer in F-Class shooting or benchrest competitions. NO ONE that is winning (let alone using) in any sanctioned F-Class, mid to long range (400-1000 yard) benchrest or ELR (over 1000 yard) is using Leupold. NO ONE!!!!!

And I do shoot benchrest competitions at local clubs using Nightforce & March optics. So in your drunken' stupor, wrong again.

Since I have sold all of my inferior Leupold scopes, my hunting rifles are topped with Nikon Monarchs, USA Made Burris Signature Select, Sightron SIII's. I will never own another Leupold product as long as I live. My money, my choice. It won't break my heart when the 3rd gen owners close up the Beaverton, OR shop.

Comparing the vastly different games and the vastly different equipment used in each, then concluding the equipment used in either one is superior, is ridiculous

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.