Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Steelhead
He's good at that, typical California bullshitt. Ask him anything about Alaska, he's a wealth of knowledge there, especially bear charges.

Humm, a 220gr Nosler in a 308 for bear protection whilst out tramping around or fishing. Wonder if that might work, Bigsquish?
...........Ya know what Steelhead? You are quite the big im-mature azzhole!!! Get your butt down here and open up your mouth right in front of my face! It will be re-arranged for you before you`ll even know it!!!...Guttless clown!!!

Not one to bring my butt to some dude from California asking for it. Have fun in San Fran this weekend cupcake.
.........Like I say, you`re guttless and im-mature! I`m 400+ miles south FROM San Fran. Your geography among many other things, also needs to be improved.

C`mon down! You`ll be "pleasantly" surprised. A cupcake like you`ve never had before!

I taught "arts" for 22+ years. Ya know,,,those arts!! My ex partner and I (still friends btw) owned 4 "arts" studios from `81 to `03. Let`s see now. We taught fingerpainting, air brushing, and all kinds of "arts."

As our students progressed, they recieved "belts" of different colors!!!

So c`mon down Steelhead!!........You`ll go back home with a new respect for,,,,,,a Calif cupcake!

Compelling, guess you didn't know you could drive or fly to San Fran ass wipe. I do like your use of the word 'partner', I bet he was REAL nice. What a POS you are.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"