Mr. Steelhead!!!

I wish that someday or somehow, you`ll have the opportunity to express your many insults about me up close and in person.

On this thread, I stated nothing to warrant or deserve your comment about me in your earlier post. You of course, exaggerated and deliberately lied about the claim, that I somehow have a "wealth of knowledge" about Alaska, bear charges and otherwise, when I never made any such claim or commented as such. Where is that quote from me? Let`s see it!!

Your added insults about me having fun in San Fran (been there only four times only at the airport for lay-overs), me being a Calif cupcake, a POS, your additional comment about my ex-business partner and good friend and all the rest of it, are nothing more than a very clear indication of the fact, that you have never quite grown up!

You are very boyish, extremely im-mature, someone who obviously cannot engage in any real mature debate and someone who intentionally twists things around and lies just to satisfy his own little agenda. And by doing so via your insults, you really think that you are getting the best of me??? If anything, all you are really doing is making a bigger azz out of yourself and not me which is your real intention.

It is real easy to type insults, exaggerations and lies on a keyboard to someone who is hundreds or thousands of miles away. It is quite another to say these same insults directly to one`s face. That is an opportunity Steelhead,,,that you will never, never, never, ever, want to ever have with me my friend!....Never!

So from now on, if you happen to read something posted by me that you happen to disagree with, can you keep your insults to yourself?? Because I don`t intend on lowering my standards down to your level and follow you around on different threads and making similar comments to you or about you!!!

So let`s end all this now and simply put each other on ignore shall we!! Can you do that?? Or is that too difficult for you??

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger