Originally Posted by tzone
You seem to have a lot of built up anger. As a teacher of "arts" you'd think you'd know how to deal with that.

All of the "arts" classes I've had, you know, the one's with the colored belts... Taught us to remain calm in these types of situations, and not be the agressor and instagator. You must have missed that part in your calss huh?
................Tzone........After my last post nearly a week ago on the 9th, I would have thought this would have ended with no further comment from anyone. I guess not uh? It seemed to be going that way until today!

Perhaps you need to go back and re-read the thread, starting with Steelhead`s first comments about me as well as his other insults down the line.

I don`t consider my comments, as you seem to think, as "built up anger." I instead, consider them as not only defending myself, but challenging my accuser with his deliberate exaggerations and lies as well. If you think my comments were an anger build up on my part, then the only thing I can do is to tell you that you are mistaken!

And btw, I can deal with anger very well. Given my background and experience, I have no other choice!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger