Originally Posted by Rodngun
You dont know how many times that has crossed my mind - seriously.Alot of plus vs alot of negative.

If you want to think about cash.... think about AK... just a bush plane flight can be more than the 500 buck deer lease. No guarantees on game either. And doesn't count the expenses to get to where you got on the bush plane.

Life isn't cheap. But I'm with ya on costs, to me around 800 bucks is probably where leases should be.

Have ya priced em down south lately? I know of a ranch where the hunters end up paying almost 20,000 a year per hunter by the time the lease is paid, all the feed, protein feed, and food plots are paid for...Just sayin.....

BTW if you find a cheap one let me know... grins.... I got on one after waiting for almost 20 years for a spot. That was 2 years ago. It was under 800.... of course with my luck they had not gone up in probably 10 years... but the 2nd year we were on, it went to 1100..... and I don't even enjoy deer hunting and didn't want on the lease... I just wanted to hunt public in E TX and shoot some does for meat here and there, and do lots more ducks and fishing...... but we got on it since its second family for us.

Good luck, Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....