No need for the Pm system - your type of opinion is what I'm looking for -

Me and you line up at about 90 percent- ideaology on hunting is nail on head !!but my opinion on the Rules and Regulation part is making me waiver -

We already do what we are told to do on "our" property - ie Like the other guy said - Go out and shoot 6 deer on " your " property and see what happens...

Hunt on "your " property without a license - see what happens-

Govt infringements are all around us- you cant even drive down the highway without the Govt being in your backseat! So its not really a matter of the Govt telling me what I will or will not do with my property - that happens daily.

Believe me - I'm against Govt infringements and so forth - but I also believe that its pople like me and you that will ultimaltely preserve our wildlife resoures !!

If we as the hunters dont do something soon - we will be no different than say - Hunting in Europe - the "guide" takes you out - points out the animal he wants you to shoot and then charges you per pound for the animal- at the rate we are going we are not far from that type of hunting.

The TexasPWD needs to be totally shut down & reorganized- from the bottom up !!

And like I've said - been hunting and fishing in this state for 43 out of 50 years - so I have paid my dues and then some - but the Dept its self is in shambles -