Them horse folks can kiss my azz.... its public open to everyone... follow a few rules and you are fine. If your horse panics at noise, then you need to train it better. I've been on horses you could shoot bows and guns off of... thats the only kind of horse I'd own. pansy azzes.

Rules wise I hear ya, it just happened that this one helped a lot of folks out.

The bottom line to leases these days is greed. Pure and simple. You get what you can, and that usually always prices the common man out. A lot of landowners today care only about the money and nothing else and will sell you out in an instant.

We try hard not to let anyone know what we shoot, of course the lease I'm on I"ll probably be on my life and never shoot a good deer. Probably nothing over 120 would be my guess. The owner on this one I THINK.... knows we are good folks etc... and that means a bit to him, but wouldn't surprise me to find us gone one day, only seems that by buddies dad brings him sausage and home grown potatoes and such, and that keeps him tickled...

Pricing wise... 500 used to be it. 1000 doesn't seem so bad with inflation and such, but more than that just gets to be too much, its more like you are spending your vacation funds all at one place... once you figure fuel and corn and the lease it isn't cheap.

I've said before, I wouldn't be on a lease anymore if it were not for friends. Its certainly not for the hunting. I"d rather drop that 1000 plus or minus and go to CO,NM etc.... or AK every other year.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....