Originally Posted by rost495
havent' seen the red boat yet... I kinda wanted to show my banded pintail to ..... dang can't quite think of that GW's name... he has a sister to our lab.... But he waved and was off to check crappie fisherman...

They check my boat almost all the time but I think its cause I hunt with a long haired friend, and also a young nephew.. man they grill them.... don't ask to see much if anything from me but I show all the required stuff anyway.

There are a couple of local lake airboats too. And 3 that I"m aware of from La Grange.

Can we be banned? Yep sure can. I don't see it though.

What I'd actually agree to is some kind of decibel level that we could attain easily... say 100... and that would name ALL noise, not single one thing out..... I don't want to see that but life changes.

Headers... check Southern Airboat for sure! I'll have some at some point when I swap motors but I'm still a year or more out from that I think. Of course you never know... I want a 2.68 Stinger and 3 or 4 Super Wides so bad I can taste it...

Well I'm sure we could be banned- but what would be the justification- then again the Feds dont need one..

I'm getting ready to go to a CH2 2:1 - this first boat I got is a Direct Drive 454 all Edlebrock with a 750 - it will turn a 78x56 clean - but has hell coming out of of muck - when its been sucked down for a few hours..hell getting out of some saw grass too..My buddy runs a Panther - 454 2:1 and goes were he wants to go when he wants to go ..Thats my summer project - soon as I get my doctors release.