havent' seen the red boat yet... I kinda wanted to show my banded pintail to ..... dang can't quite think of that GW's name... he has a sister to our lab.... But he waved and was off to check crappie fisherman...

They check my boat almost all the time but I think its cause I hunt with a long haired friend, and also a young nephew.. man they grill them.... don't ask to see much if anything from me but I show all the required stuff anyway.

There are a couple of local lake airboats too. And 3 that I"m aware of from La Grange.

Can we be banned? Yep sure can. I don't see it though.

What I'd actually agree to is some kind of decibel level that we could attain easily... say 100... and that would name ALL noise, not single one thing out..... I don't want to see that but life changes.

Headers... check Southern Airboat for sure! I'll have some at some point when I swap motors but I'm still a year or more out from that I think. Of course you never know... I want a 2.68 Stinger and 3 or 4 Super Wides so bad I can taste it...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....