Originally Posted by geedubya
Nathan L,
For the last 5 or so years I've hunted 30 days out of the 60 or so day rifle season. Hunt the bow season too. I paid for 2 leases from 2003 till 2009. My son and I can legally take 10 deer. Add to that hogs, audad, and exotics and thats a bunch of skinning. If you need someone to pull a trigger on does/culls, I'd be glad to help. Hell, if you need an old fart to go along and cook and skin, I can do that too. Not much I'd rather do than spend time with quality guys in deer camp.
Best,
GWB

I'm currently in the process of moving out of the state frown

I always get a kick out of reading thru the reams of data TPW puts together with hunter surveys. The 4 day average for a deer hunter blew my mind, but if you drive down the backroads after the first two weekends you can probably see it. Average squirrel hunter hunts for 1 day a year. Average woodcock hunter - they never get enough responses to come to a conclusion smile

When I was in college I got paid to shoot does on a ranch for a while. I thought that was the greatest thing in the world...then it got a little stale after a while which sounds really counter intuitive.

Last edited by NathanL; 05/30/10.

Otto is my co-pilot.