Great Post and alot of great pics there! cool
I commend you for helping out those less fortunate and also for taking the time to bring in a younger generation to carry on the traditional values of not only the harvest, but also helping out thier neighbors needs.
There just dead animals, there here to EAT...Some seem to have forgotten that fact. You guys that continually try to put deer (bucks/antlers) on some kind of pedistal above the everything else are a dimented bunch in your own right IMO...sorry, but I just don't buy into it....Just because some of you guys don't agree with somebody doesn't neccesarily make your opinion any more than what it is...

Legaly harvested animals are being MURDERED by one persons definition!? crazy crazy crazy Just what are YOU doing to positively promote the sport of hunting in the eyes of the non hunting public TOM264??? confused calling other hunters murderers?? crazy crazy THATS MESSED UP DUDE!! Are you a member of an animal right group? confused

Ley em get older,lol laugh ...no offence but If I want em any older I will let em hang in the cooler another week! smirk grin
Haratio Hornblower!!! laugh , Hate to break it to ya but thats gregory peck!!! You guys don't beleive everything you see on tv do you!!!...Thats why hunting has gone to crap in the last several years...90% of the "hunters" out there anymore are buying into the a financial based, edited, tv productins and trying to be bill jerdon. And when it doesn't pan out for YOU like it sells itself on TV then YOU guys have nobody to blame but EVERYBODY ELSE.....well...., welcome to real world if you can ever find your way back!! whistle wink