Originally Posted by rost495
Its a give away that you only came running to a friends help, if you are not indeed one and the same as assassin is. Tennessee Deer Buster.......... sounds about the same and only 2 posts but jump right in this one to help out your buddy.

I kinda admire ya for helping a bit, but I don't care for that style of posting either.
YOu'll find some of my posts to here that have numbers at times, ONLY to show that I have a bit of experience. And some reference to some shooting, only to show that in some areas I have a bit of experience. But I just don't care for someone that just comes on to brag about how many deer they killed.

Ok fair enough smile that wasn't a difficult acronym was it?...I am not deer assasin nor haver I've ever met the man. actually I have registered and just reading for a few days now. That is the first post I have seen him make.
..I may not personaly go in for the way lots of folks post either but that can go both ways if you know what I'm saying.
So if you want to throw numbers out there for what ever reason then thats ok, but somebody else does, then they must have alternative motives or obviously be covering up for some lack of skill or foresite? crazy Ya THAT makes a whole lot of sence...

Did You yourself not just stressed how you manage the deer in your area for your situation as you see it? Isn't THAT what its all about? is MANAGMENT? confused
I don't know his (assasins) situation so I can't really comment on what, if any impact, his pursuits are to the overall health of the deer herd in his area. I do know that we can legaly kill three does a day for almost 90 consecutive days in 1/3 of our state. But to just come out and throw somekind of morality flag, (not saying it was you specificly but it was throw) based soley on the number of deer somebody kills without knowing the whole situation just doesn't seem right to me as it seems to some others. If they are going to folks that will eat them, and are not being wasted, and are helping the states wildlife professionals meet thier managment goals then whos concern is it what he or anyone else kills LEGALLY or why? confused Its not mine and I LIVE in this state.

Originally Posted by rost495
OF course I"m not ramming that down anyones throat but I get tired of seeing could have been good racks sawed off laying in a corner of the garage with rats gnawing on em....

There again, if its deer that you would never lay eyes on anyway, what concern is it of yours what anyone else legaly kills. What is a good rack anyways? confused I can tell you that I will never mount another deer period, so what am I now a bad and immoral person because any buck that I do decide to kill will either have its antlers cut up for knife handles or left for the rodents to chew on? I have never put a tape measure on any deer I have ever killed..Why? because it just doesn't matter to me.....I tell you what, if it will make you feel any better the next 5.5 year old buck I kill you can send me the money to have it mounted and I will put your name on a plaque underneath it... cool smile

I am just not going to put anyone down or diss them for thier own choice as to how they legally hunt, thats all...its nothing personal for or against anyone....

Last edited by tndrbstr; 03/08/11.