Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Tngirl
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches! Dear god, everyone has their own opinions, doesnt make one right and one wrong, to each their own. Grow up get over it, sounds like petty jealousy to me, if you cant keep up or hunt as well as someone else, then by all means put them down for the way they chose to do it! Yup, thats mature. If your idea of hunting and harvesting deer differs from someone else, then fine state your opinion and move on, no need to start immature 5 yr old crap. How old do you have to be to be a member on this site?? maybe they should think about raising it to at least past diaper wearin age!! I mean really goin back to pull a thread up from over a year ago?!? AMAZING! just my 2 cents.

Seriously? Your wife is posting here now?

Is the rest of TN this Effed up?

naw,,,, my wife works and has stayed loyal to me whistle ever since the day i met her. smile smile smile
also aint ate deer meat in over 4 years myself
donate my 1 or 2 selective kills a year to the ftcky meat locker actually for whomever wants to sign up and get one
dont do it as a pretext to rack up numbers as measure of skill or justification either
cause if that was the case
their are plenty of guys in tn
who could go on a "killfest" if they wanted too

we call them brown downers....................................................

we love you meat santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

remember you can always get your "saint deer killer of tn deer" membership back no matter what you do on that site
which you already know anyways..................................
all ya gotta do is condescend to other egos on their also, and shoot a turnip green , beet green, corn or whatever fed deer that you have been feeding for a couple of years and late summers in your food plot on opening day of archery season with an xbow
under the pretext that you are such a burdened cripple and cant use a regular or traditional bow
which you have posted pics of doing anyways with this condition......
even though you do plenty of other stuff that dont seem to bother you
then have the deer scored by twra types on said same website who plead a case for you to the owners and moderators and get you back on said site carte blanche............................

talk about some good ole boy shyt
and some serious a$$ kissing...................................................

Last edited by renegade50; 03/07/12.