Originally Posted by Tom264
My my my we got us a live one....

OK maybe Murderer was harsh...maybe not.

How about (forgetting state laws and regs) unethical, immoral and plain not right.
Its all about killing....you have to admit it he says he loves killing.

I'm glad this is all taking place in your wonderful state and not mine.....hehehe

For someone to come on here and fervently stick up for another in his home state makes you wonder...you butt buddies?

30+ deer unused by him to me is the same as shooting the deer and letting them lay.Butt whatever (notice I spelled it b-u-t-t?)

Well tom, I guess its always easier to make belittleing remarks and throw mud than to rationalize your position like a grown up. And while it does make your character pretty clear it does tend to distort your overall position on hunting and knowledge of wildlife managment in general, at least to me.... But If someone is going to make uneducated comments and bash fellow hunters(?) based more on thier uninformed emotional feelings than on facts that is the easiest and most typical way to do it I reckon. I put a question mark behind fellow hunters because to be honest tom, I'm just not to sure of where you stand on the whole hunting/killing (murdering, your words) issue... confused
So somebody that hunts LEGALLY within the guide lines that are set up in thier state for the benifit of managing thier wildlife is commiting MURDER when they kill animals in order to help the state reach those goals crazy .... You can slam me all you want to friend but that is classic animal rights propaganda BS and i don't care who is spewing it out OR what state they are from........butt, as you say, whatever, (notice that i spelled it b-u-t-t also)

30 dead deer, so if 30 differant people killed one deer each then the MURDERS wouldn't of taken place?..What they would not be as dead as they are now with one person killing them?....

Forget the the state laws and regs?...No, lets don't forget the state laws and regs. That would be allowing and ignorance and emotion into the process of our states game managment program, we have enough of that to deal with anyways...Lets let the state wildlife biologist recommend the laws and regs that will benifit the long term health of OUR states deer herds based on our KNOWN AND PROVEN current populations and harvest trends....
Regardless of what you feel personally(moraly ethicly or otherwise) the managment program takes into account people with with higher than average kills (murders according to you) to offset those will lower than average kills tom..ity called WILDLIFE MANAGMENT....And you know what, If this man hadn't killed any deer at all,... those that didn't kill one, STILL would not have killed one. So I guess that your moral and ethical solution would be to up the quota limits to 4 or more deer a day in these over populated areas to reach the managment goals..But you know what tom, not one of those folks that didn't kill a deer would not have killed a deer anyways with a 10 deer limit OR regardless of what the deer assasin killed...

What if these 30 deer came off of 10, 500 acres farms that nobody else is allowed access to hunt on for one reason or another? Is three deer from 500 acres a year over harvesting of taking advantage of the health of the deer heard? I mean really, is it? confused I really don't care how you feel personaly when it comes to your ethics or morals, those are personal attributes that should never even be attempted to be regulated imo...So I guess that it would be better to have 60 more mouths to feed( 30does+30 fawns) come spring on already over populated and stressed habitate than to reduce the herd for the long term benifit of the deer as well as the habitate. confused I guess in your perfect ethical and moral mind that allowing over population is just the right thing to do?... confused So he likes the KILLING part the best!...WHO CARES if thats his favorite part of the hunt!?...The mouths need to be eliminated in in some areas, period...

If anybody has any knowledge or fact that one person LEGALLY killing 30 deer is anything but benificial to the over all health of the deer under thier present circumstances then thats fine, lets see it...If you don't then your just spouting off with your emotions and opinions thru ignorance of thier particular situation

Tennesse hunters gave well over 100,000 lbs of deer to benifit needy familys across our state thru the hunters for the hungry program...thats not counting all the people that were helped out that are seperate from that program that are just neighbors down the road in need.... And by your standards (ethics, morals, definition of right and wrong), all those deer were murdered and had just as well been left to rot in the woods? confused

What about the senseless killing (murdering) of coyotes or feral hogs?..Does that raise an ethical and moral flag in your court too? Or is that somehow moraly or ethicly differant in your personal view? confused confused Cause we kill the crap out of em down here!!!.... whistle

Ya know tom,...It don't take much of a man to stand up on his moral/ethical soap box and try pissin on anybodys shoulders that they don't see eye to eye with, and I don't have a problem with that if thats what you want to do,...just don't try to convince me that its raining.... smile
Maybe if you can't keep yourself from letting these disscusions get personal just because someone doesn't share your view or opinion, then you would be better off sticking to playing with the dead ones?.... wink

I'm done with this,...yu'all spellcheck me and have fun!.... smile cool