A Couple observations:
Killing "as many deer as you can" is a sign of a young (maturity wise) hunter (which he is if he's only been hunting 10 years). Many of us when we started out hunting took as many deer as we legally could, but we never had the opportunity to take 20 or 30 deer per season and or it wasn't legal. I don't think I could do it simply because I wouldn't want to have to deal with all those deer. I'd rather watch em walk than fool with em after 8-10 guttings.
I don't really believe tennessee allows that many deer to be taken by a single hunter???
I wonder if he doesn't have access to a highfence operation. In that case, culling that many does would not be surprising and those who do always leave out that little "high fence" detail.
But ultimately, even though somewhat distastefull, taking all those deer if legal and in places where the deer density can support such things, it's no big deal to me. I just wouldn't want someone like that in my club. If he's hunting private land or public land, no problem at all. I'm just thinking he has a lot of time to hunt during the fall and I must confess, I am a little jelous of that.