Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by rost495
2 posts... nice. Thats a giveaway if I ever saw one.

A give away for what?... confused
What am I giving away just because I'm not gonna label a man as a murderer for HUNTING!? crazy For legaly killing more animals tha I THINK he should?
Because I am not gonna call a man out for posting in away that I THINK they should be doing it...
Because I'm not gonna post cute little pics and make little inuindo remarks because heaven forbid somebody else does somethin differantly than the way I THINK they should!...
Give away what? I still don't understand that confused You got a mind and a key board friend, use em, cause I don't know how to read em!... laugh

Its a give away that you only came running to a friends help, if you are not indeed one and the same as assassin is. Tennessee Deer Buster.......... sounds about the same and only 2 posts but jump right in this one to help out your buddy.

I kinda admire ya for helping a bit, but I don't care for that style of posting either.

YOu'll find some of my posts to here that have numbers at times, ONLY to show that I have a bit of experience. And some reference to some shooting, only to show that in some areas I have a bit of experience. But I just don't care for someone that just comes on to brag about how many deer they killed.

Then I get nailed because I made a comment of how nice those deer could be if given a few more years because they certainly are nice at a young age.... one just has to wonder. And the OP then says he likes killing does more anyway... but gives all the data on bucks....

Well, for me, I don't kill a buck unless its a cull or goes on teh wall, I use does for everything else. Because its the correct management tool for us all to use in my hunting areas. Would be hard for me to kill a buck thats not mature or trash anymore.

OF course I"m not ramming that down anyones throat but I get tired of seeing could have been good racks sawed off laying in a corner of the garage with rats gnawing on em....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....