To the new troll above who is too cowardly to come out and debate the point with his normal handle...

That's about as transparent as trying to justify killing 30 odd animals in a season by claiming to be the meat Santa of Tennessee. whistle
----------------------------------
Back to the topic,

I don't have a problem with it if it's not done where I hunt.

We let a friend in a couple of years ago. He shot 4 deer in one hunt (all does and yearlings). At the time, we went by Ms. State game regs, so you could take 4 does in a season, but not at once.

When we told him he was done on his does for the year, he brought his 6 yr. old son and killed 3 more on another hunt.

Came back to the camp claiming the kid had shot them, he had a scope ring on his eye where that tiny .223 rifle had popped him.

Sent him on his merry way right then and there.

1 guy like that can cause more schit at a camp than a PETA convention.

They usually have to hunt alone, as other hunters are put off by their actions and have nothing to do with them.

Is it murder, hell no. It's selfishness and greed. It's taking more than your fair share, which is a no-no where I grew up.

As Tom pointed out, donating the meat is a cover for this guys greed. It's about crackin' & stackin', otherwise he wouldn't have tried to slip in all those self serving compliments and the facial expression in the picks are telling as well.

Read between the lines, He simply wants to be acknowledged as a super hunter. Just look at his name here for pete's sake. DEER ASSASSIN....

Poor guy he told on himself, but those seeking approval and attention usually do.

JM