Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it. I've never had the privilage of meeting him myself, but he seems like his charachter is above many on here that would probly think other wise. I'm sure hes a big gloater, he can't take it...

My point YOU are one is EGO feeders. You are quick to defend him, you jumped in on this so deal with it, so it must have hurt your feelings for him. If you want to see team DA praised go to the other site and boost his ego over there with the rest of those loosers that love him, where else could a classy guy such as him get all tanked up on busch beer and cuss out an admin and be allowed back on after killing that deer. While he was banned if his name came up the thread disappeared, now he is everyones hero. Bunch of damn hypocritical azz kissers. Don't you go by the same name over there? You just have to come over here where you can cuss people because that isnt allowed over there unless you are the great DA.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10