In my opinion the true test of a +++ hunter better than average is being able to accept and respect the fact not everybody has the same goals or hunts in the same circumstances that they may be in. And as long as any hunter is pursuing thier sport legaly and helping thier state agency reach thier managment goals in any way they choose to then we are all on the same team.

Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it. I've never had the privilage of meeting him myself, but he seems like his charachter is above many on here that would probly think other wise. I'm sure hes a big man, he can take it...

...but as far as busting anybodys balls for killing just 1 deer, 10 deer, 30 or even 50 deer legaly in a season is BS pure and simple. Particulary in TN where the legal Doe limit is almost 300 deer a year in the western part of the state. If the animals are not being left to rot what do I care how many somebody wants to legaly kill? Our deer herd is one of the best managed in the country in my opinion and in the end the high end killers average out with with the low or no killers to reach the states desired population and habits managment goals. And thats the bottom line no matter how any armchair game managers want to see it.