Originally Posted by Boxer

WSM',

I've killed with all of them chamberings cited,amongst a host of others within the ilk,that ain't mentioned.

If ALL things are equal in differing diameters,to the tune of like projectile integrity and BC's,one can reliably take it to the [bleep] Bank,that the larger bore size is gonna squirt like weight projectiles at increased speeds over it's skinnier cousin. However...things is FAR from "equal" in differing diameters and therein lies the dilemma . Hint. For a 25 to Trump a 6mm,you gotta shovel MUCH more coal into the boiler room and the 25-06 to 243 comparison...ain't enough disparity in CC's to do that. That FACT,seems to trouble pointy-headed Windowlickers in their tinfoil hats,more than a little.(grin)

Boolits matter more than headstamps,but it's funnier than [bleep] to grant them who take exception,the opportunity to showcase their [bleep] stupidity and offer a "Treatise" upon same.

Had a 17HMR,22LR,SAAMI Hornet,223AI,22-250AI,243,6-284,7-08 and 280 in my crummy today and the winds were beyond "sporty". Schit ain't the same and it really do AMAZE me,how [bleep] few can grasp such simplistic FACTS...but obviously,they only shoot their mouths and Imaginations.

Reality ain't for everyone.

All that because I liked how someone put something in a funny way. Wow Guess I might as well say what I feel about the subject. If I did not have a rifle and was buying one just for deer/lopes as was stated I would buy a rifle chambered in .260 or 6.5x55 High BC and SD bullets, light recoil and muzzle blast and all the gun you will ever need for even those pesky quartering shots.