Originally Posted by dubePA
While you were off cutting grass, we've apparently moved on to bashing Canucks?

No problem, many Canajuns are somewhat akin to them what linger in the SE Alaskan rainforest? Except for the really frosty Canajuns and the ones that speak the gnarled Francaise.

whistle

Would Canajuns be anything like Cajuns..............

Poor ole Boudreaux up and died one day. Upon arriving at the gates of Heaven, St. Peter greeted him, "Welcome to Heaven, dere Boudreaux!" Boudreaux exclaimed "Mai, tank ya, cher!" St. Peter explained to ole Boudreaux that there was one stipulation before he was allowed through the gates of Heaven....he had to answer one question and get it right. Boudreaux scratched his head and said, "Mai, ok, cher. What dat be?" St. Peter says "What is God's first name?" Boudreaux answers, "Mai, cher, dat be easy, it's Howard." St. Peter (laughing himself silly) "HOWARD? May I ask you, Boudreaux, how'd you come up with that name?" Boudreaux, smiling proudly, says "Mai cher, dat be an easy one.....Our Fadda who art in Heavin, HOWARD be dy name." St. Peter, still chuckling, says "I can't argue with that one, Boudreaux! Come on in!"

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.