Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Seafire
only thing that amazes me, is the people who put up with him insulting fellow forum members, yet few say anything.. guess it is this disease in our society that people are too damned lazy to get involved...in anything...

society has turned into a bunch of pusssies..

Wow. Seriously? "Society" has turned into a bunch of pusssies?

Because some guys you don't know and will never meet refuse to join you in "saying something" to another guy on the internet that you're in a pissing contest with?

Listen to yourself, do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I think you're right about society turning into a bunch of pussies though. But not because people refuse to get involved with things that matter.

It's because people focus too much time and energy on things that don't matter.

At all.

Excuse me now, I need to go or I'll be late for the next Kardashians Twitter feed.......

where am I in a pissing contest with Schtick? Ya gotta be kidding.... I am guilty at the worst, of expecting him to show fellow forum members a certain amount of respect that each of us should show to others... I don't have a shortman's complex from hell and go out of my way to try and prove otherwise...

Imagine this forum, or any forum, if everyone was talking to each other, in the exact wording he uses toward almost anyone!

what do you think would happen to some guy who started calling people dumbphucks to their face? That would be okay to you?

I can put up with Schtick with no problem.. because I don't take his antics seriously.... he's a dumbassed bum... those that get me are the ones who give him a free pass...

Lord knows people sure like to give me schitt for giving him Schitt... but once again, it is perfectly fine for him to hand it out to everyone he damn well pleases...

if my posts bother you, then don't read the damn things...

you can spend your time more wisely waiting for those Kardashian Twitter feeds... I mean I am not going to knock a man, for where he chooses to put his priorities.....

I will just extend the courtesy and not call you a dumbphuck, and then highlight what a loser you must be... like Schtick would be doing....

( by the way, I don't think you are a loser, so don't misconstrue that is what you think I am saying... I'm just making a point... )