Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...though it goes without sayin',that if you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you,you'd look like a [bleep] Porcupine. Pun be intended,despite you being unable to connect them dots

Gee Schmuck... now you are going all HOMO on us, like Slavely loves to do...you bananas have the same sexual orientations of other degenerates who spend most of their lives behind bars...

I see the connections now... bet ya do the showing half your underwear thing, with your pants down to your bung hole which is the fashion of all the young HOMO wannabes... must be tough to negotiate your way thru the woods with your britches like that, and toting your Mattel Chain Saw with ya..

but hey, we are all looking forward to "your" BWT details...
hopefully it isn't another two weeks in the County Drunk Tank... but I do bet you are popular there... being 5 ft tall, acting all macho... and doing the hipster underwear fashion show...getting passed around from weekend resident to weekend resident..

lookin' forward to the details on tomorrow's " Once a day posting privileges" update to hear what the dopiest guy in AK has done for the last 24 hours...

definitely going to be entertaining.... with or without your HOMO perspective...

party on Garth...ya little one man freak show...

funniest guy on the entire net...