Brinky,

I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do...though for [bleep] hilariously different reasons. MUCH appreciate The Secret Squirrel files,though for some reason,you never did mention your vaunted Secret Squirrel Forum(s),as I thunked that notion funnier than [bleep] too.

You really "know" how to rock a paragraph,you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Lying Piece Of Schit.

Laffin'!

Never mentioned other forums so pull your head out of your ass.

No secret squirrel files either, a DD214 is a discharge paper document every vet receives upon there DOS (date of separation). It lists all training, citations and awards. Not a secret you [bleep] moron.

To address "Do nothing, day dreaming Lying piece of [bleep].";
I've done plenty the above mentioned form alone backs that.

Daydreaming; Aint no one got time for that chit. I work twelve hours a day at a job that prevents that. Which is none of your [bleep] business.

Lying; Be definite. What am I exactly lying about? If you want to call me out be specific. Or is that even a possibility, you round about, generalizing moron. Get to the point and prove it or just shut your suck hole. Pictures of birds and ratty vermin don't prove chit. Pictures are no more definite than the written word. You have nothing. Still waiting on the PM as well. Stew another 24hr.

I find it rather poetic that this is the 24 Hour Campfire and that you are only allowed to visit once every 24 Hours..... Now I'm laffin soooooooooo [bleep] hard I can hardly type +P++++ grin cry grin whistle

Last edited by brinky72; 06/11/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.