Boxer,
I am not sure how you came up with the comment that I am blaming anyone for my life. I don't think my life sux. You think everyone but yours sux because you feel we all should want the same things you have or do. If you notice I have posted very little on here. I don't think the argument is worth the time. Facts are facts you are an arrogant pain in the arse.

I have no doubt if you could post more than once per day you would find every thread you could to belittle people that don't fit into your idea of what a hunter/ shooter should be. You can't fathom that everyone who comes on here are not die hard hunters or shooters and are happy. You probably could never see spending a day in a dress shop with your daughter picking out a wedding gown. I would not have traded it for a day catching them feesh you are so proud of for anything.

You laugh at my post 64 Winchesters but it gave me great pleasure to refinish one of the stocks because someone like you neglected it. There is no doubt that you are very good at what you do. I believe that you help people with questions they have. What I don't understand is why you are so mad at the world? Calling someone out on a forum is one thing. When a guy talks the talk but you can tell he has never been out of his back yard sometimes it is deserving. But to ridicule someone who enjoys riding horses. Or to make fun of someone because they hunt an average ranch.

I don't get it. I am up front and admit I hunt a simple farm in an area where I can only kill a couple deer a year. I say so when I give my opinions or experience. I do get to shoot more than the average hunter but not more than some. I have been reloading for close to 25 years and have loaded 10's of thousands of rounds.

I do not try to make people think I know it all. So what is really your [bleep] problem Jagoff? We have never crossed paths before. But you chose to jump on me as soon as I gave my opinion. Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one. Some peoples opinion of you is that you are a worthless piece of Schit. Others is that you Walk the Walk so everyone should just tolerate you being so [bleep] obnoxious.

Personally I feel sorry for you because there must be some deep dark pain in your life. Have fun with this one. I am sure you can cut and paste or just repeat your same responses you use over and over. After this I will do what I should have from the beginning and just not respond to your worthless responses. But like you I call a spade a spade and you are Jagoff in the first degree.