'Cub,

Your Imagination and Pretend,is never not [bleep] hilarious and it's funnier than [bleep]...the wide berth you give Reality. Always a [bleep] riot to grant you the opportunity to wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and all the places you almost been.

Your version of "work","Outdoors","knowledge","experience","results" and everything [bleep] else,is a never [bleep] ending series of belly laughs. Your "best" is really "something". You is assuredly The Jeff-O Of The North.

Laffin'!

You Whining Do Nothing [bleep] are a [bleep] riot!

As an aside,what is your excuse going to be today?!!?

Laffin'!

SLM,

It just mighta been a right proper Dog Knot and sure 'nuff a rather impressive Show,the other night.

Haven't forgot about Blurtitude,but still cain't finger that schit out. Just might mebbe' haveta give up on the notion.

Slummed a bit and gunned this last night with the 1DX/800L melding.

[Linked Image]

Same platform here and caught a Water Woozle in a [bleep] feeding frenzy,pushing a wake.

[Linked Image]

Beeg SeaGull,rattlin' gums...just like The Do Nothing Gang.

[Linked Image]

G-12 last night and it appears a [bleep] Texan left another [bleep] gate open,as the Goats was milling about in the yard.

[Linked Image]

Went back to slummin' the 'X/800 again,later.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dabbled another Masked Merganser...just for kicks.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/2013%20Work/A61V6380.jpg[/img]

I've gots me this hunch,that tonight just might bear some fruit.(grin)

h22,

Don't go slightin' a good cartoon...let alone the Do Nothing [bleep]' Imagination and Pretend. It's all that the Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks have.

You're fixin' to be Secret Imaginary Pretend Ignored.

Laffin'!

Swifty,

Noone can insult you,better than you can...by trying to feign a [bleep] clue. PLEASE grab all the [bleep] slack on the rope you think you can handle,because you are really doing "great". Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are [bleep] riot!

WOW +P+.

DD,

I've tried my best to abort filters all together and I ain't greased one in a couple decades. The Dreamy/Soft "effect",ain't for me.(grin)

The "trouble" Today is,that IQ has come soooooooooooo far...that lotsa schit is unforgiving.

Take Blurtitude for example!

Brinky,

Always wanted to catch a Sammun and I look forward to your "Field Report". Laffin'!

You've been gonna "snap a picture or two",for quite some time and it's [bleep] hilarious that your incredible [bleep] Stupidity,precludes you from hitting a shutter. Double Dog Dare you,to hang a pic of you and your crossed-eyes,with your [bleep] version of "results". Laffin'!

I'm looking forward to those excuses. If only to fuel your Imagination...what's your excuse today?!? Laffin'!

One thing is for CERTAIN about you,is that when it's all said and done,there's gonna be a [bleep] more said...than done!

Tough to top the inherent humor,of a Whining Do Nothing Lying Dumbphuck. Congratulations?

Bless your heart.

Shod,

Was hoping to someday save the jingle to travel to the West Coast and see what all the fuss was about. If'n I can scratch the right Lottery Ticket,I'd certainly like to see Alaska for myself.

Happiness is a Union job,that a woman can(and does) do.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

What are you gonna almost "do" today? Laffin'!

Looking forward to them excuses and with luck...mebbe you'll go FULL Addled [bleep] and plagiarize yet another cartoon.

My fingers is crossed in anticipation.

Laffin'!

southtexas,

Pretend ain't real and Reality ain't for everybody...as this Thread ohhhh sooooooooo eloquently attests.

Noone can outWhine a [bleep] Texan.

You Do Nothing [bleep] is a [bleep] hoot!

Gee',

Lookin' forward to more of that "Taxidermy" and them "harrowing" encounters of dealin' with locked gates and barbed wire.

BEST Thread Evah!