Originally Posted by Seafire
Glenn and EH,

thanks for both of your posts this morning.... this is really cool stuff... any bear I've taken has been a target of opportunity that showed up while out deer hunting...

even tho deer and Elk tags seem to keep going up in price, a bear and cougar tag are only an extra $10 or $11 each, so many of we hunters in Oregon pick one up also....

would be fun to go on a genuine bear only hunt, along with dogs...

the liberals here managed to get hunting either bears or cougars with dogs banned before I moved here to Oregon back in 95....

great posts, really enjoyed from both of you....thanks again for posting...

Seems plausible, like your big weekend trip to the bar looking for a mature, horny drunk chick and ending the night banging a shemale as, "a target of opportunity".

Originally Posted by TXNative
Seafairy, post a photo of one of the bears you were bragging about...don't spare the details of the hunt.

gee Schtick...why not ask it under your regular handle instead of some alias you occasionally like to use?

show me where I was braggin about bears, and I'll consider it...

if I think you really even deserve the effort...

See the post above Seafairy...big dummy, you spew so much stupid [bleep] I have to quote it to rub your nose in it.

Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire is hell on closets...but cain't get the front door open,to leave the house.

Bless her heart.

yeah TxNative, ya got me Scherlokted...

wife give ya a break from the morning house work? that was nice of her... give her our thanks and appreciation...

I don't know what all of us would have done if we didn't have the opportunity to read at least one of your posts this morning...

you'll have to forgive me tho... I have a BWT to plan...going to Applebees this weekend....

I dislike you so much more than I like Stick, and I guarantee he would not alias a TX handle.

Keep [bleep] in your own backyard, just like you did at Accurate....big dummy.