If, you do develop wing and water bottle pockets, well, I may not be able to resist buying one of these rigs.....and, I DO NOT need another pack!

The other optional items that I would buy in a purchase of this pack system, would be a fairly large waistbelt "organizer" pocket, a "GPS/Phone Pocket" for the shoulder strap(s), a cartridge carrier and some sort of rig like Kifaru's "Gunbearer"...all of which will add some weight and cost, but, are worthwhile, IMHO?

I like to have certain items always packed in exactly the same places in all of my packs, this for First Aid and Emergency Kits, especially. I also like to have ammo in a carrier on my belts, a pocket there for all paperwork, sun glasses, and compass, etc.

I actually bought several Kifaru GPS pockets to fit all of my packs and am buying the MR waistbelt pockets to also add to every pack I own. I have cartridge carriers on each as well and a "Gunbearer", which is one of the most brilliant items of gear I have, won't go without one, now.

Maybe do some sort of "poll" to see if other guys want the same things?