Originally Posted by gwl

Rock chucker I am sorry if I offended you I am sure your pack is well thought out and you put a lot of time and energy into its development. I think you need to be well compensated for that I just feel it is a little spendy. I know the logical response if you do not like it don't buy it. Very true I just thought that people discuss things here and that I did not need to cheerlead to post. I just was saying what I thought.

GWL,

No offence taken. If your beliefs are never challenged you can never grow.

I do believe that you are missing the point of the pack system a bit. It starts at $299. The Eberles, Badlands, and Horn Hunters of the world start at $325 and range up. Our Evo/Base Talon at $329 when paired with a drybag of your choice WILL give you much better comfort and performance as well as being lighter than those asian made big box store packs.

That setup is upgradeable over time with different packbags, and we intend for this pack to be great at hunting, not just western hunting. I grew up in the east hunting whitetails, turkeys, and predators. I also love hunting the west. So, we intend to roll out packbag options over time that make the Evo platform as good for treestanding whitetails as it is for hauling a critter off a mountain.

By making this pack versatile enough that it is your go-to for every purpose we hope to create tremendous value for people, because it is something they use ALL the time, not just once or twice a year.