Sounds very good, to me, still would buy a pair of spotter/tripod sized side pockets and I can rig a Gunbearer and perhaps a Kifaru Organizer to meet my other requirements.

I certainly "get" your point about not wanting to build accessories that are just there "because" and the market IS saturated with all kinds of pack accessories. My concern here and why I would prefer such items made by you, is that most of what I have seen in terms of pockets, etc. are "mil-spec" and made of fabric far heavier than one requires for a hunting pack.

My ONLY reason for buying one of these, fully rigged, would be to save substantial weight over my MR NICE rigs as this is important at my age and it seems counterproductive to buy a lighter pack and then put pockets on it that weigh twice what they really should.

JMHO, I am MOST impressed, so far, and am probably going to buy one and use it as hard as my elderly bod will handle.

I think that the policy of keeping it simple, light and as lowly priced as possible will really resonate with a LOT of hunters and it will sell as fast as you can make them.