Imo , this thread is an advertisement. Rick Bin runs a business here and promoting gear through this site is how he gets paid . You don't run promotive threads with links to the merchants site without paying. The fact that Sreekers opened this thread means he is part of the promotion team and the review is an advertisement also. There may be valuable information in the review but it is far from impartial. I hope the pack is everything that it's promoted as. I know for a certainty that Seek Outside is supporting Paradox Packs and denial of this fact puzzels me. When you hide ads as honest reviews and and lie about and obfuscate the the facts it leads me to distrust any claim made. I have personally talked with Nathan and found him most helpful and pleasant and I admire that he has designed a pack and is chasing his dreams but the way it is being marketed leaves me less than enamored of his pack for no other reason than his marketing conduct.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 07/22/13.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !