Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Sreekers , since you are affiliated with Seek Outside why should I have any confidence in your review ? I hope that you will put a disclosure on the first line of your review that you are promoting the Paradox pack.
In fact , as I think about it , Ed T is in business with Seek Outside also. It will be much more informative when customers start reviewing the Paradox rather than just company men promoting their new product.

Your post is highly offensive, uncalled for and you should delete it and refrain from such bullsh!t in future.

I will not belabour the point, but, in my 51+ years of carrying packs and in some of the most remote, rugged and "empty wilderness in North America, often alone there for months without break, I have learned a bit about gear.

I have never met anyone who equals Ed Tyanich, in gear knowledge and helpful advice to others and he is humble and courteous in his posting. His integrity is simply beyond question and, btw, I have never met or spoken with any of these good folks, except Nathan, last week and Kevin a few times by phone.

So, you are wrong here and this site is far too decent, friendly and respectful to all for one person to start making invidious and foolish remarks about others....OK?