Originally Posted by Buzz
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by Buzz
Originally Posted by eh76

Uh that was here this morning....with a little fresh snow on top of it...my wife drives 50 miles to work wink What I bolded in your post is comedic..people crash, wreck, get stuck because of their own stupidity...simple as that. Laws of physics haven't changed since the beginning of time. Armchair quarterbacking? You are a part time comedian ? Don't give up your day job......

So you drove on a crowded interstate with 1.5 million other cars this morning trying to get home so their kids aren't trapped at school or alone mostly in passenger cars with summer tires? Sorry - I call bullshit on that...

Sorry I can't fix their stupidity....laws of physics haven't changed since the dawn of time. wink call all the bs you want but be prepared to eat it

So what's your suggestion, just stay in the city and say to hell with your kids - just let them fend for themselves 30 miles away for three days until it thaws out?

Even if your are the best driver in the world (which perhaps you are no sarcasm intended) it's going to be hard for you to get anywhere when every road you can take is at a dead stop with gridlock.

How would you navigate such a snarl, and once you get off the highway it's going to look much the same. The particular road in this picture looked much the same at 2am as it did when this picture was taken.
[Linked Image]

Stupid hurts...can't help ya there. As I said the rules of physics haven't changed since time started. IF ya can't help yourself why should someone else help your dumbass out? That is the problem with this world everyone wants help out of the predicament they got themselves into. You depend on someone else...I'll keep my own ass out of trouble. Have a good day. No sarcasm at all in this post.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.