Originally Posted by Buzz
Originally Posted by eh76

Stupid hurts...can't help ya there. As I said the rules of physics haven't changed since time started. IF ya can't help yourself why should someone else help your dumbass out? That is the problem with this world everyone wants help out of the predicament they got themselves into. You depend on someone else...I'll keep my own ass out of trouble. Have a good day. No sarcasm at all in this post.

I can't say I've ever met a decent person that find humor in elementary school kids getting panicked and stuck on buses while their parents are coming unglued because they were stuck in utter gridlock trying to get to them. But hey if it's not you or your kids, eff em - right?

Nope...you need to see a doc and get that bug removed..it is twisting your logic. Seems the blame for that falls with the schools and the parents for sending them when they knew the weather was going to be too much for them to handle. It is called accepting responsibility for your own actions.

Always pisses me off when the "authorities" blame a storm for people dying...the storm is a factor but peoples choices and actions are the reason they die in a storm.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.