Originally Posted by 5sdad

I am always dismayed that so many people seem to think that where a person lives defines them as a person. I don't understand the seeming need to denigrate people who live in a different part of the country than oneself. It also seems that the people who are the most vocal about putting down those who live in another part of the country are the same ones whose backs get up the highest whenever their area is disparaged. It would be interesting to see where the greatest percentage of "area insults" have come from at the 'fire.

Now here is a post I can agree with 100%! I have been in all fifty states and have lived twelve from NY were I was born to FL, across the Midwest from OH to MO, then to HI, back east to MD, VA, RI, MA, and FL then west to OR and now WA. They all had good points and bad. I have met face to face good men form a bunch of states and would never bash them for where they choose to live.

I guess that's because I do not consider myself a Washingtonian or any other stats name, I am an American and am damned proud of it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!