'slave,

Don't hardly seem "fair",do it?!?(grin)

I believe you make a great point,in that there ain't a chambering "big" enough,to turn a schit poke by a schit shot,into sumptin' it ain't.

Funny how it actually works.

'gwe,

Sissy always could mug a camera.

Thank SuperKchunt for traipsing along on all the Adventures and using her mad photo skeelz to document same.

Laffin'!

SK',

I've an aged Hornet from a Sourdough,that's killed more Brownies than you could Imagine.

Hell...more than Bigsqueeze could Imagine.

Laffin'!

'223,

Mebbe if one roots rubs around in enough dirt...they get "better"?!?

Laffin'!

aalf,

That is a Tactical Tow Device...not a "chain".

BIG difference and you'll do well to correct in deference to those marked differences!

Laffin'!

'flave,

Nawwwwwww...it's quite a [bleep] bit better than that.(grin)

Mild Bill,

I don't get to shoot as much as you,or "do" nearly as much...as I'm fraught with doing a whole [bleep] of a lot more than you could Imagine or Pretend.

100 grainer DRT,to really get your Do Nothing Day Dreaming Kchunt,Whining a bit more. Apologizin' in advance,for it's magnitude too. My bad. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps wax eloquent some more,on all the things you almost did,all the wares you almost did it with and all the places you almost did 'em.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I've seen good boolits,in good places,do great thangs and the part of the puzzle which played the slightest role...was/is the headstamp.

Very few is worth a [bleep] with a Boomer,as this Thread poignantly reiterates,though obliviously.(grin)

Mojo,

Noone hates 308 more than I.

155 Skinner/DRT and more Booner.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.(grin)