'STUART,

You prolly wouldn't much care for the extreme cold and harsh conditions.(grin) Minutes ago.

[Linked Image]

[bleep] POS CZ hung in purty good,despite the swirling wind and I rattled 3 clusters back to back,under 1/2" at 100. That with (2) flavors of 17gr boolits. The Flyin' Ashtrays are a hoot up close,but the V-Max steals the show in rapid fashion,down range.

For whatever reason POA/POI is same/same with both 17gr loads,at 100. Nice "problem" to have.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Hope my Eelektrik Bloo stock shows in the next coupla days,then this dog will be hung. Gots a better one coming.(grin)

I ain't ever seen anyone,have more fun than me.

'mountain,

Good move squeakin' in on the Faux MSR,there's gonna be some whining [bleep]...when the Slow Crowd figures it out,wayyyyyyyy too late.(grin) He's learning,as pricing has bumped twice,in rapid fashion.

I'd suffer a single shot 40X 22LR in a heavy filled A5,as a Giggles Rifle. I've neither the 16 or 20x Fixed [bleep],so couldn't comment in the firsthand,regarding their total erector travel. I can like the 10x purty good and once you delve past that many X's,lotsas schit gets hinky and it's easy to just say "no" and ring the bell at 10x or less. BT/DT.(grin)

Happiness is hacksawing a [bleep] brake offa sumptin' or ringin' the bell in balance/handling. I've lonnnggggggg been at ease,in performing that Surgery.

In an A5,I'd be thinkin' 20".

'CUBIC,

Bob makes very GOOD stuff and I've beat the schit outta a few,affixed solely with the (6) set screws in the top. Would prefer a hole or two D&T'd to assist the warm/fuzzy,but I ain't puked one yet.

I wish he made a 50MOA version,so as to get closer to using up all the inherent goody aboard a Fixed [bleep].

I'll be burning his ears(again).

'ham1,

21" from boltface to crown. It shoots well,but is a typical piece of [bleep] schit CZ,in that it's rougher than a cob. Trigger has been tweaked Yo' Style and I'm thinkin' about D&T'ing a creep remover,instead of PMTJ shims.

Reminds of a Salvage,in that they're roughshod quirky [bleep],that I'd not wanna bet my ass upon...in regards to feed/function,but it do shoot. Play Toy,not a Work Rifle.

The one I got coming,will Bitch Slap it silly and then some.(grin)

'284,

A minute of 4-Wheel Drive,will do The Tracker NO [bleep] favors.

Crush axles and nothing can get "weird".

Hint.

4th,

The 452 Hummer wearing the 25MOA DIP rail and a 6x Fixed [bleep] MilQuad,zero'd at 125yds,has exactly 24Mils of ele remaining the erector. With 17gr V-Max,that's the 700+ yard line. Add the 10 Mils in the reticle and that's the 825yd line.

Wind may play a factor.(grin) Though in fairness,the reticle will grant 380yds of 10mph full value wind holdoff,again with the 17gr 'Max. Just sayin'.

I'm so [bleep] done with variable glass.