'country,

Bears react with very little impression,to poor placement and will become traveling sons of bitches,at the very instant. In the Corral,the point is moot and in others...THE greatest concern.

My Corral,from yesterday. At least it ain't steep or wearing heavy vegetation.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Break bone and you own 'em,hit 4-Wheel Drive and schit gets ugly quick.

Hint.

Mojo,

I just might be sweet on a Montucky or two,that wears a .378" bolt face.

Withoutta doubt,I've seen more [bleep] up schit by guys gunning Boomers,than the truly FUN schit. I mean in non-lineal lightyear fashion. It's all about Placement and Boolits...end of story. The only thing funnier than Boomer round "count",would be an hourmeter reading from them couchbound kchunts.

Crunch bone and you're done...hit soft tissue and it's just startin'.

My Winch is an Arm Strong.(grin)

'slave,

Hopin' for an Energy Chart or sumptin' similar,myself.(grin)

Oh the whole Goat [bleep] train wreck of a mess,is a hoot,replete with the supposed 3-1/2+ tons of 5/8" cable in the bed of the truck,on a spool 'bout the size of a Halibut Reel. I mean..you'd think it'd take a spool wearing an 8" arbor,to be 'bout 36" in diameter and 48" wide to crowd 9200' or so aboard...but all this "fancy" schit is "new" to me.

Not that every Logger in the World,wouldn't love to be able to change roads with a haywire drum stashed in the glove box.(grin)

This schit is all sooooooooo [bleep] funny,that is IMPOSSIBLE to pick the funniest part.

Imagination and Pretend,is forces that shouldn't be slighted in their grandeur and it's always best...when folks is doing their BEST.

Laffin'!

aalf,

Finishing Kit.(grin)

'nut,

7.5'++ and 22".

162A-Max/broked shoulder/DRT/exit.

[Linked Image]