I didn't say I was leaving, but I don't come here as often as I go to a few others. The forums can be interesting at times. Good info on reloading is always welcome, or what everyone's favorite bullet is. And you have the Savage lovers and the Glock lovers and the high end glass guys. It's all interesting and I enjoy offering what I've learned and what I know (and sometimes what I THINK I know) from 50 ish years of hunting and shooting. And...on some of the forums the most knowledgable people can be borderline jerks, but they have good info, so we overlook any social deficiencies they might display from time to time.

But here...you have many knowledgable people with info to share and you also have a few guys that seem to have only a desire to argue and disrupt. I'm not a shrink, nor am I in charge of the forum, but if a person has nothing to offer but insults and vitriol, why are they here? Or better said, why are they allowed to be here? I can't help but think they've been banished from other forums, and have only this place left to share their unhappiness and make their cry for attention.