Originally Posted by 603Country
Just wondering, since I'm relatively new here, why certain folk (one guy in particular) are allowed to wander from topic to topic spewing insulting language, thinly disguised profanity, and generally meaningless drivel. A few other forums I frequent would sideline them for periods of from weeks to months, or forever.

Just sayin...

Mommy told me to grab my toys and come home when bullies are around.

Whether "someone" is insulting, or not insulting... whether they are contributing or not contributing isn't really that important to me. What is extremely entertaining is the fact that we have a thread about someone(s) that you disagree with.

And the fact that apparently you can't handle a little shhit being flicked at others. Heaven forbid shhit gets flicked when someone says something stupid. If you read carefully, the shhit don't get flicked haphazardly. And it isn't coming from just one person.

Its the difference between the Fire and other sites. Many other sites are full of BS info. Mommy gives a timeout to anyone that tries to set people straight.

So would you prefer BS info getting "offered" uncontested or would you care to hang with fellas that can flick some shhit now and then and keep things in check?

Just need to harden up a little bit. Pussification of American men is happening in front of our eyes. God help us.