Originally Posted by 603Country
It's interesting that you say that, 4th. Since I started this chat, and since Big Stick has been defended by a few folks, I took more interest in seeing what he'd had to offer on other subjects. And yes, he seems to know quite a bit, and offers up more than just insults, though he obviously enjoys belittling people more than helping them.

It isn't that I can't handle the muck being spread. It's more that I had to ask why the moderator allows it. It brings nothing positive to this forum, and brings (at times) a good bit of negative. Earlier I had said that nobody dominates this forum. I was wrong. It's Big Stick. Losing him from this forum would most likely be more positive than negative. It's not my call, but if it was, and if he couldn't be civil, I'd bounce him out of here.

Anyway, I'll stick around (no pun intended), and I'll offer info when I can or choose to.

Ahhhhh...the "dreaded" I'm A Clueless [bleep] And My STUPIDITY Is Everyone Else's "Fault" Ploy.

It's a Window Licker mainstay.

Congratulations?!?...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."